BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
Melbourne Salsa and the Provincial hotel bring you Latin Wednesdays…a weekly Bachata destination.
The Provincial is an Icon in Fitzroy and a much loved venue.
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
The basics to the dance are three-step with a cuban hip motion, followed by a tap including a hip movement on the 4th beat.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
This class breaks down the rhythm and timing, basic footwork variations and leading/following fundamentals,
with basic turn patterns at a slow pace.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 12 months)
This level expands on intricate and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 6 months in Beginner level 1,
dance in time and can pick up complicated new moves with ease.
FREE Bachata social from 9.30pm
**SPECIAL $10 PIZZA’S**
Feeling hungry after work? Don’t rush home, come in just before class,
relax and have a yummy Pizza or other meals on the menu.
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
$15 FOR ONE CLASS / $25 FOR BOTH CLASSES
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
THE PROVINCIAL HOTEL
299 Brunswick Street Fitzroy
For more information call 95312023