BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
You will love Bachata Wednesdays, in the comfort of our home Studio in Fitzroy.
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
This class breaks down the rhythm and timing, basic footwork variations and leading/following fundamentals,
with basic turn patterns at a slow pace.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
This level expands on body movement and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level ,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
BACHATA ADVANCED LEVEL:
(Suggested duration- On going)
This level expands into intricate and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 6- 12 months in Intermediate level,
can dance in time, able to execute body rolls and body isolations and can pick up complicated new moves with ease.
***with FREE PARKING & BYO drinks***
(Parking above Woolworths)
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
$15 FOR ONE CLASS / $25 FOR TWO CLASSES
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
THE MELBOURNE SALSA STUDIO
1/241 Smith Street Fitzroy
For more information call 95312023
To get directions to this location please visit our find us page