BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
IMPORTANT – XMAS BREAK DATES:
The last Bachata classes for 2018 will be Wednesday 12th December.
Classes resume on Wednesday 9th January.
You will love Bachata Wednesdays, in the comfort of our home Studio in Fitzroy.
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
This class breaks down the rhythm and timing, basic footwork variations and leading/following fundamentals,
with basic turn patterns at a slow pace.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
This level expands on body movement and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level ,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
BACHATA ADVANCED LEVEL:
(Suggested duration- On going)
This level expands into intricate and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 6- 12 months in Intermediate level,
can dance in time, able to execute body rolls and body isolations and can pick up complicated new moves with ease.
***with FREE PARKING & BYO drinks***
(Parking above Woolworths)
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
$15 FOR ONE CLASS / $25 FOR TWO CLASSES
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
THE MELBOURNE SALSA STUDIO
1/241 Smith Street Fitzroy
For more information call 95312023
To get directions to this location please visit our find us page