BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
Every Wednesday in Collingwood
Originated in the Dominican Republic, Bachata is popular, fun and easy to learn.
Our authentic international Bachata instructors teach with “mucho” enthusiasm & “tremendo” flow.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3 months)
Fundamentals of Bachata
Learn how to connect with any dance partner through basic body movement and weight transfer by exploring core bachata concepts like leading and following, Latin dance technique, social dance etiquette and more!
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
Master intricate bachata partner work, syncopations, followers styling, various turn patterns and more.
We will make sure you obtain all the skills you need to shine on the dance floor!
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
- Sanitising on arrival and during class.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or a member of your household is unwell.
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
*** FREE PARKING AT WOOLWORTHS, 2 MINS FROM THE STUDIO***
$20 FOR ONE CLASS
MS Dance cards can be used at these classes.
(CASH OR EFTPOS)
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
MELBOURNE SALSA STUDIO
1/326 SMITH STREET
Entry is behind shops, via Bedford street.
For more information call 95312023