BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
***IMPORTANT COVID NEWS***
These classes will resume on Wednesday 11th August.
In the meantime, we have a weekend program for this weekend sat 7th & sun 8th Aug from our Collingwood studio.
For details: https://fb.me/e/17RJ9LTKF
Every Wednesday in Collingwood
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
We teach Bachata Moderna, incorporating some Sensual flavour.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
Fundamentals of Bachata.
Basic turn patterns, body movement, and bachata figures.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
Intricate social moves, bachata styling, and technique.
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
- Bring your mask
- QR registration upon arrival
- Sanitising on arrival and during class.
- BYO water
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or a member of your household is unwell.
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
*** FREE PARKING AT WOOLWORTHS, 2 MINS FROM THE STUDIO***
$20 FOR ONE CLASS / $30 FOR TWO CLASSES
MS Dance cards can be used at these classes.
(CASH OR EFTPOS)
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
MELBOURNE SALSA STUDIO
1/326 SMITH STREET
Entry is behind shops, via Bedford street.
For more information call 95312023