BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
We teach Bachata Moderna, incorporating some Traditional and Sensual flavour.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
This class breaks down the rhythm and timing, basic footwork variations and leading/following fundamentals,
with basic turn patterns at a slow pace.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
This level expands on body movement and lengthy routines at a faster pace.
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level ,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
BACHATA FUSION (INT+):
(Suggested duration- On going)
This level expands into intricate and lengthy routines at a faster pace incorporating a Fusion of Bachata Moderna & Dominican style.
For those who have danced for at least 6- 12 months in Intermediate level,
can dance in time, able to execute body rolls and body isolations and can pick up complicated new moves with ease.
Featuring Melbourne’s best DJ’s ANDREW AVI , DUCEY LOVE & PAPI RUSO
playing 50% Salsa and 50% Bachata from 9.30pm
** Yummy Food & Licensed Bar**
*** FREE STREET PARKING***
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
$15 FOR ONE CLASS / $25 FOR TWO CLASSES
$10 GENERAL ENTRY (NO CLASS)
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
47 Barkly St, St Kilda
For more information call 95312023