BACHATA DANCE CLASSES
These classes will commence on Wednesday 13th January 2021
at our Melbourne Salsa studio in Collingwood.
BACHATA is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic.
Bachata is a very smooth and sexy dance that is easy to learn.
A popular dance that is danced in Salsa clubs.
We teach Bachata Moderna, incorporating some Traditional and Sensual flavour.
BACHATA BEGINNER LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 3–6 months)
Fundamentals of Bachata.
Basic turn patterns, body movement, and bachata figures.
No experience required.
BACHATA INTERMEDIATE LEVEL:
(Suggested duration 6 – 12 months)
Intricate social moves, bachata styling, and technique.
For those who have danced for at least 3 months in Beginner level,
can dance in time and lead and follow with ease.
BACHATA FUSION (INT+):
(Suggested duration- On going)
This level expands into intricate and lengthy routines at a faster pace incorporating
BACHATA DOMINICAN FUSION
Footwork, musicality, technique, and swaggy social moves.
For those who have danced for at least 6- 12 months in Intermediate level,
can dance in time, able to execute body rolls and body isolations and can pick up complicated new moves with ease.
Social Dancing and practice:
After classes stay on and practice at no extra cost.
Social entry only $10
*** FREE PARKING AT WOOLWORTHS, 2 MINS FROM THE STUDIO***
Due to covid-19 restrictions, we can only have 34 people in the main studio at any given time.
- Sanitising on arrival and during class.
- QR registration upon arrival
- BYO water
- You may wear a mask if you choose to
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or a member of your household is unwell.
• Save $$$ with a Dance card, visit our BUY ON-LINE page.
• Our classes are structured so that you can start at any time throughout the year and you can come & go as you please.
• No partner or bookings required.
• The dress code is smart/casual.
• Ideal footwear for ladies- a medium to high heel.
• Ideal footwear for men – leather or hard rubber sole shoe.
• Class is subject to change without notice.
$20 FOR ONE CLASS / $35 FOR TWO CLASSES
MS Dance cards can be used at these classes.
$10 SOCIAL ONLY
(CASH OR EFTPOS)
NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED
JUST TURN UP!
MELBOURNE SALSA STUDIO
1/326 SMITH STREET
Entry is behind shops, via Bedford street.
For more information call 95312023